How a key works.
DESIGN PACK - Wine bottles inspired by Mondrian and the Simpsons.
“Wine, or maybe not?“, two very original bottles of wine inspired by the colorful world of The Simpsons and the creations of the artist Pieter Mondrian. When Homer and Marge meet the abstractions of modern art around a bottle of wine, a nice project created by designers Constantin Bolimond and Dmitry Patsukevich.
Pickachu Cafe will open for a limited time in Tokyo, Japan.The cafe will open alongside the Pokemon Movie XY: Diancie and the Cocoon of Destruction Exhibit between July 19 to August 31 at Tokyo View City, Roppongi Hills. Tickets for the exhibit are priced at 1,500 yen. The opening hours of Pikachu Cafe 11:00 am to 10:00 pm.
Pikachu Cafe Menu:
- Pikachu Curry - 1,180 yen
- Pokeball Omuhayashi - 1,280 yen
- Teriyakibaga Pikachu / Burger Pikachu - 1,080 yen
- Kids Meal - 980 yen
- Curry Man Pikachu - 400 yen
- Pikachu Pancake Plate - 980 yen
- Pikachu Parfait - 880 yen
- Pokeball Dessert Plate - 880 yen
- Fruity Float (Inspired by the 17th Movie Characters) - Each 700 Yen